The Memory Game
Memory games help to sharpen your short-term and long-term memory and improve concentration. Plus, they are fun!
In this video, we play a memory game using various office supplies. The goal is to look at all the items, cover them up and then try to remember as many as we can. Keep a list of the objects you remember.
Watch Our Video
Try This at Home
- You can do this on your own. To create your own game, simply gather a few objects. You can even pick a theme such as food or sewing supplies. Look at them, cover them up, and then try to remember as many as you can.
- Here’s a tip: Find some type of meaning for each object (e.g. eyeglasses are used to see) or try to link different objects together (e.g. pencil and pencil sharpener).
- Look at board games you have around the house for games that stimulate memory.
- Go online for memory game ideas you can do at home.
- Instructor biographies coming soon - stay tuned!
Thank you for watching. If you have any questions or comments please Contact Us.