Stacking cups is a fun way to work on hand-eye coordination and improve dexterity. The goal of the game is to make pyramids out of cups as quickly and neatly as you can while being timed. It can be an individual or group challenge!
Ideal Group Size: 1:1 or small group
- 9 paper/plastic cups in 3 piles of 3
- Flat surface
- Ask participants to lace their hands face down on the table in front of their three piles.
- When you start the clock, they have to stack up each pile into a pyramid using both hands.
- Once they have stacked all three pyramids, they must go back to where they started. Dismantle each pyramid and put the cups back into three piles using both hands.
- When they have finished they must lace their hands back on the table in front of their cups and you can stop the clock.
- Who managed to stack up and take down their cups the quickest?
- Whose stacks were the neatest?
- Who lost all their cups?
- Tip: Practice with one pile and build up to three to increase the challenge!